Our Contact Tracing Services
Leveraging 20 years of high-quality support and call center and patient contact experience and state-of-the-art software monitoring, woman-owned, Michigan-based Fenix Global provides nationwide streamlined contact tracing to track, monitor, advise those infected or at risk, and identify/contact others at risk.
Fenix Global offers these services to Federal and State Agencies, as well as businesses who want to ensure safety of their employees. Our Contact Tracing services are available for a single (Hot Spot) occurrence or as a vital tool on an ongoing basis to trace those who have tested positive, show symptoms associated with COVID 19, or have been identified as being in close contact with a patient who has tested positive, with a high probability of infection.
Contact tracing is an effective disease control strategy that involves identifying cases and their contacts then working with them to interrupt disease transmission. This includes asking cases to isolate and contacts to quarantine at home voluntarily. As outlined by the CDC, contact tracing is a key strategy to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. Fenix Global can manage that entire process on your behalf.
Fenix-Global has developed a unique, highly responsive, scalable contact tracing program that can be up and fully operational within a few days following contract award from your agency, company, or state office.
- Fenix Global operates a sophisticated and comprehensive inbound and outbound national call center that is quickly scalable.
- All our contact tracers are fully trained to CDC Guidelines as well as the policies and protocols to successfully launch, manage, and report activities to our respective clients.
- Whether you need 10 tracers or 5000, we can handle your contact tracing needs.
Recruitment & Training
- Fenix Global typically assigns 8 Full Time Employees (FTEs) to one shift/working supervisor. With this methodology there is proper management controls and flexibility to scale to large volumes quickly and effectively.
- We maintain a number of “bench” resources that can be utilized for peak times, overflow, and emergency operations
- Our efficient recruitment and training methodology allows us to quickly educate each resource on best practices. Our agents are trained to empathetically conduct conversations, interviews and investigations with those who are affected by or at risk of COVID 19 and disseminate useful resources (provided by our client). These may include protocols for personal safety and PPE, local care clinic recommendations, guidance on isolation/quarantine, as well as handling protocols on information received identifying other potentially infected persons.
Software & Systems
- Fenix Global maintains an online knowledge base with easy step by step instructions to make efficient use of training time.
- Using multiple advanced software modules, Fenix Global keeps real-time analytics using audio (recording calls) and monitor various data points – such as time per call. All data collected from calls is immediately saved and reported, based on customer requirements.
- Through utilization of an effective AI (Artificial Intelligence) tool, operators are provided with a series of prompts to help predict and provide accurate information and support on inbound and outbound calls.
- Missed Calls/Abandoned calls are measured, and numbers are stored for a rapid re-dial.
- Calls are monitored and recorded for quality assurance, where recordings are stored for a maximum of 60 days.