Deciding whether to outsource medical billing operations or keep the process in-house is not always an easy one. It is something that weighs heavily on many providers and practice managers. The decision depends on multiple factors involved, including:
- Practice phase – startup, growing, mature
- Practice size – solo, group, single or multi-specialty
- Local labor market – availability of qualified staff and its cost
- Management skills – staff scheduling, training, motivation, turn-over
- Financials – skills and access to sources of capital and operating funds
After clinical services, revenue cycle management and optimization are the most important function within your practice. Not only the cash flow, profitability, and growth but the very survival of your practice depends on this function. It is therefore imperative that you make the right decision in this regard.
Since each practice’s situation is unique, we can assist you in making the right decision for you. For a complimentary analysis of your specific situation and a recommendation, please contact us!